Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Poor Car



My poor parked car got hit today. What a very sad day. I went to Maverick this morning to get a diet coke so I could endure this LONG day and as I was getting out of my car another car was starting to pull into the stall next to me. I had my door open and I was half way out of my car. I noticed she was parking a little close to me so I got back in my car and reached to close my door. As I was reaching for my door she hit my door. Oh ouch. She quickly got out and apologized and was VERY nice about it all. We ended up calling the police. No citation can be issued because it happened on private property. But we exchanged info and police report was filed. Now our insurance have to fight it over who is paying for what. Oh joy! And also my car got towed because the door wouldn't close. My car is going to get fixed next week. But at least they got the door to open and close today for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment