Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas










So once again I posted the pictures backwards sorry. Anyway, we had a great Christmas. Tyson LOVED unwrapping his presents. He didn't care what was inside the wrapping he was just excited to unwrap everything. His favorite thing was his horse. He rode that thing almost all day long and it still gets rode A LOT. I must have forgot to take a picture of all of his opened presents. He got a tonka dump truck, a farm animal set, a dinosaur set, an army man set, cloths, shoes, books (of course), some Barney DVD's (which we have watched about a thousand times), a play lap top thingy, and more that I can't remember. I think he got spoiled and loved it all. The wii in the picture was Eric's. And I got cloths, cloths, and a few more cloths.

No comments:

Post a Comment