Saturday, April 7, 2012

Dirt





















I learned today that my child is TRULY a boy. We went to Eric's aunts house for an Easter party. We had a really good time. We chased goats and cows and tried to pull ribbons off of them and there was money for the prizes. Awesome right? It was really fun. It was funner than it sounds I promise. Well, we were outside doing this and Tyson got DIRTY. Holy Crap. I really didn't think a child could get this dirty and still enjoy it. He was picking up dirt by the handfuls and putting it in a little car and then sitting in it and drove the car around. Then he needed to add more dirt to the car. And a little more dirt. Tyson stopped long enough to enjoy riding the horse and then enjoyed the dirt again. But not before he had to kiss the horse. Really whose boy is this? I asked if I could bath him and wash his clothes before I took him home (no joke). He licked his lips which turned to mud on his face. Disgusting. Eric's aunt just reassured me it was fine, he's a boy, he is building up his immune system. Yuck still I didn't really care. Dirt all over. Yuck. Yuck. Yuck. But my awesome sister in law cleaned him up so he wasn't so bad so he could ride inside of the car instead of in the trunk. Side note - Tyson calls a horse a ho. He also enjoys saying ooh la la. So we were joking that he is going to go to nursery tomorrow and tell everyone that he rode a ho last night ooh la la.

No comments:

Post a Comment