Thursday, July 8, 2010

Road Trip
















We went to Nebraska to visit my sister and her family and had a blast. We went the beginning of June (yes I know what your thinking.....and your barely blogging about it now........why yes I am!) We went to the zoo (which is amazing and fun), had fun playing in the water, and just hanging out. Tyson enjoyed all of the attention that he got. He had a hard time adjusting when we got back and it was just mom and dad and no one else to entertain him. We drove there and Tyson did very well on the way there. But on the way home was a different story. Lets just say we sang - I had a little turtle his name was Tiny Tim I put him in the bath tub to see if he could swim he drank up all the water he ate up all the soap now he's home sick in bed with a bubble in his throat HICCUP. ALOT. And by alot I mean practically the whole drive which is 14 hours. So, next time you take a road trip start singing this song it is way fun you should try it. Just sayin'. Our trip was fun and we miss them a ton.
The picture of Tyson in his car seat is on the way out there. I didn't get one on the way home cuz I just didn't think that we wanted a pic of him crying.
I couldn't load more pictures blogger won't let me so if you want stay tuned there may be more to come from our trip.

1 comment:

  1. So I am assuming that you won't want to be singing that song at school anytime soon? :)

    ReplyDelete